Wedding Open Days (by appointments only)
Taking a look at our wedding ceremony and reception venue when it is all set up helps when imagining the layout for your unique wedding.
Upcoming Event Date(s): TBA
Wander around and see first hands your options of:
- Ceremony locations. (our venue presents you with a few choices)
- Endless opportunities with amazing backdrops for memorable photos to be captured.
- View what the reception room(s) looks like when its fully set up.
- Relax and have a coffee with us whilst you check out the after party lounge and let our passionate wedding coordinators answer all your question.
- Take a peak at the bridal suite and our accommodation options for guests on your wedding night.
Please book in a time with our wedding coordinator, so that you will get their undivided attention and personalised appointment.
Wedding Food & Wine Tasting (bookings essential)
Food & wine plays an important part in choosing a venue for your wedding and we believe nothing beats being able to taste it prior to making any decisions.
Come join us for a Wedding Food & Wine Tasting Dinner. The experience includes:
- Wine and cocktail tasting prior to dinner at TASTINGS our cellar door and wine hub which features a range of boutique and award wining wines from the region.
- 3 course, Wedding Menu Tasting
- Tour of the venue
Dates for our next Dinner Tasting: TBA
For more details or to book, please call Lisa Hadingham on (03) 5348 2271 or email email@example.com